Sunday, December 12, 2010

Been home for almost a month now...

It's hard to believe how fast time flies by. Just weeks ago, I was in Israel with my team, Alexis and Debbie. Now I'm home. The only communication I have is the internet and the phone, and though I shouldn't complain, I'm still, not there.

I try to call as often as possible to get updates--wait with great anticipation for good news. Good news is helpful for me since I am so far away--as is the case for all of you.

And, so far so good.

Alexis has been set free from the hospital as of about 3 weeks now. She's been back at her Tel Aviv apartment--and what a change of scenery that is for her. For everyone.

All I can share is that she is getting better. There has been one minor hiccup of which we are waiting to pass--and knowing Alexis, it will. But so far, her blood is looking good and the doctors, from what I've heard are impressed.

No comments: