Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sitting in my new office desk, thinking of Lex.

I just started working. And everyday, I think about Lex. Thinking of her on my own is something I do every second it seems. But, now that I'm working in the Jewish community, Lex seems to be the subject. I mean, I'm happy to engage. I just won't get any work done. If they are cool with that, then so am I. My desk is a corner cubicle. People stop by. i'm the need kid on the block here and i'm easily the youngest. My office mates, whom I have developed relationships with in the past, stop by to chat. Everyday. And the topic is always Lex. She's on everyones mind. And everyone too, is also in disbelief. I get that. I told Debbie about all this on my way to work. She get's it. It makes sense. We are all talking about her and we all miss her. Even the people that didn't know her, miss her.

No comments: